"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

What Kind Of Crap Is This?


Who do I warn? Do I warn the drug dealer who is destroying the community? Do I warn the hoodlums who were breaking in people's homes, including mine where I lost a computer, printers, fax machine, and TV? Do I warn the punk who robbed me at gunpoint on my front porch?

Warn the residents who are trying to live in peace and warn me please, NOT THE CRIMINALS.

Why do the "brotha's" get more sympathy than we do?

No comments: