"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Ercille I. Christmas: Are We There Yet?...Reason v. Racism

"Am I a racist because:

"I disagree with seeing, hearing the president apologize to a bunch of two bit dictators for America, on his extended 'blame America,' tour?

"I disagree with his increasing the US debt more in six months than was done in two centuries?

"I disagree with the take over of private industries with a stroke of a pen, and we are still presumably living in a democratic republic?

"I disagree with a proposed a healthcare plan that could be run the same as those other government agencies with their overwhelming record of success, a health care plan under whose mandate, I and my fellow citizens will be forced to pay for healthcare for those who voluntarily invaded the country? Isn’t 2017 'B Day,' as in Bankruptcy day/year for Medicare?

"I disagree with the cavalier description of myself as one who 'clings' to God, or I am a 'right wing fanatic' because I oppose abortion?

"I disagree with hearing my fellow citizens consecutively and concurrently described as 'derisive,' 'arrogant,' a 'mob,' to be 'called out,' by the president, and now 'racist' as the piece de resistance?

"I am foreign born and when I see this 'War of the Roses,' I am thankful that I grew up elsewhere, unencumbered by the need to view every thing through the prism of race. I was raised in an atmosphere with a mother who had quite a few pints of white blood in her. The younger version of her with her hair pulled back in an upsweep looked like a young Jackie Kennedy. Although my Mom was very light skinned, she married two dark skinned black men. The other woman in my life, my adopted Mother, did not have time for the crap that skin color is a barrier to achievement.

"With that background, when I immigrated here, legally, and for the first time heard about affirmative action and the double standard based on race, I was puzzled. My puzzlement turned to bewilderment, and now rage. This life is difficult enough without adding an unnecessary bogey man. My interpretation of the 'double standard' is a situation where too many Caucasians are so afraid of being labeled “racist” that behavior that would be unacceptable when exhibited by another white, is perfectly fine, if the perpetrator is black. So if a white kid is pummeled within an inch of his life, move along…nothing to see here.

"Turn the tables, and a black kid is pummeled by some white kids, the hunt is on for these junior versions of the KKK! Want to find an example of 'reverse racism,' in the very recent past? Call up one of those Duke University lacrosse players. I hope that those players have found it in their hearts to forgive the race baiters who came after them with a vengeance. To further add insult to injury, the race baiters were not men enough to apologize to the players, when the alleged racial component vanished. I won’t even dwell on the famous 'Beer Summit,' when the president invited the black professor and the white cop to have a beer at the People’s House. Those suds have long since fizzled.

"When I first heard about affirmative action, I thought someone must have been soft in the head to come up with such a cockamamie idea of effectively telling one race of people 'you are inherently inferior.' Therefore, we are going to lower the bar so that you can get into college and get jobs for which you qualify – not because of the contents of your resume or experience – but because of the color of your skin? Thank God I never found myself in that situation. Although a non-violent person, I would have probably thrown a textbook or computer at anyone approaching me about making me a quota kid. I got where I am through God-given ability, and I would not have it any other way! Affirmative action is evil and racist.

"Skip the hate mail. I am in a protected status. I am a triple minority. I am black, female and a foreigner. And since I am a foreigner, I have more rights than an American born citizen. Had I played my cards right and set up shop here illegally, I would have had even more rights, with American citizens paying through the nose for me! That is the social, financial structure that has been deliberately set up by power-drunk immoral politicians. Allowing the sovereignty of the US to be broken down by encouraging the “immigration” of about 20 million illegal aliens is no 'mistake.' It was a deliberate act to put 'uppity' US citizens, white and black, with all of this talk about liberty and freedom, in their place. Is the ultimate goal to have the country downgraded to third world status? If that is the goal, then the current plan is foolproof. Ask California.

"That is not to say that there is not white racism. There is. There will always be a small minority of whites who feel that blacks are inferior, because of the color of their skin. Sometimes the rage of these white racists, erupts in vituperation and vengeful acts. Even so, in a country of 300 million, they are not even a blip on the radar. Truthfully, they have been marginalized, by the combined actions of blacks and whites. They are irrelevant and powerless. If we stand up to them, like many bullies, they slink away when there is a chance that they could be on the receiving end of what they are trying to dish out.

"Their fellow racists, black in color, are now much more successful than the white racists, in plying their 'trade.' The black racists have been thriving and surviving on 'white guilt.' They have perfected the art of turning almost every incident into a racial one. They live on 'payback' laws, supposedly designed to bring about 'equality,' but which boil down to: 'Whites for about a century and a quarter or so, you had your way. It is our turn now, and boy, are we going to make you pay, and pay, and pay, and pay!' These black racists keep preaching their 'gospel' of the white man as the devil walking the earth in an overall or Brooks Brothers suit, while ironically wearing those same Brooks Brothers suits, or Armani, as they preach reverse racism!

"They actively work to keep their 'community,' in an eternal state of 'victimhood.' Absent that 'victimhood' status quo, they would be forced to find a new line of 'employment.' Down the tubes would go the mansions, the appropriate wheels, and prodigious bank accounts. Yep, this working 'tirelessly' on behalf of 'victims of racism,' is a lucrative gig. Just once, I want to hear the race baiters, 'get religion,' and begin preaching the gospel of 'loving one another.' Just once I would love to hear them preach and follow the Martin principle of judging folks by the content of the character, and leave color out of the equation. Just once."

No comments: