"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

World Net Daily: The facts don't lie – he does

"People don't trust you, and it has nothing to do with your skin color – as Maureen Dowd, Rep. Charlie Rangel, D-N.Y., and Gov. David Paterson, D-N.Y., want us to believe. And to that point, I share one of the many comments I've received: 'Did you watch Obama tonight? I thought he came across as extremely partisan and also very confrontational, especially toward the end. There were a few things he talked about I thought were good ideas, but I do not believe him when he says this won't cost any more. I'm not an imbecile, and I suppose he hoped we wouldn't remember he said he'd cut $500 billion from Medicare (what crap). Then I find out later, after the speech, that the figure is actually $620 billion, and if all the fraud and waste savings would pay for the program, then why hasn't it been done already?'

No comments: