"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Barack Obama My Personal Savior

"It is just so pathetic that these people are being used and are being enslaved by the very government they think is helping them. Yet this is exactly where the government wants them.

"For the life of me I cannot figure out how 52% of America were fooled and blinded into voting for this imbecile. I know many personally who have confided in me that they were downright stupid for voting for Mr. Obama and I am just wondering for all the others how 'hope and change' is working out for them.

"Lord help us!"

No comments: