"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Comments from a Liberal Website

"History repeating itself. For what, duh, to keep the war machine alive. Of course oil. We are screwed! Hope/change, BS! And I voted for O. China, can we have some more money. Ben, keep printing!"

"The magic flute. Nice rhetoric broken promises. He is creating the conditions to be replaced by a Republican, because people do not vote for issues and political platforms, but for emotions and hatred. He is already losing people’s support. There is a sense of frustration out there. In my hometown Republicans won an outstanding majority in the last election. The Democrats were the majority before the election. Maybe this is a small example but maybe is a trend. Obama is emulating so well Bush’s policies that he might end up giving the majority in the House and Senate, loose some other governorships and the White House. This may explain why Palin and her supporters are so eager to get her a national spot. She may be envisaging a secure path to the White House."

"The Nobel Peace Price the same month he sends maybe 34,000 to war? I am disappointed and despondent over the turn of events! An ex-Woman Marine"

"As he sits in the ruins of his presidency, less than a year into his final term, does it occur to Obama what a monumental failure he has become? Do the mindless dupes who voted for him realize the magnitude of his clearly fraudulent candidacy as Obama now embraces the mantel of war criminal? During the campaign, I took endless abuse from his supporters when I expressed my opinion that he was just another fascist wolf in sheep's clothing. Now I am able to laugh and rub their noses in their folly. At least some folks are finally awakening to the grim reality of former senator Obama."

"What an incredible disappointment Obama has been. A toadie for the banks, corporations and defense industry who is doing Bush Lite for all things governmental. The day of the locust is coming and Obama has nothing to blame but himself. What a loss. Millard Fillmore, W, Polk and Wilson is the company he keeps as a one term president leading this country to disaster."

"This is the worst possible decision that could be made - except for the extremist righties who will take congress and presidency back because progressives will be pissed and in disarray. I pray thi s report is wrong. OMG this is worse than Viet Nam and I am still haunted by that combat and killing I saw. Multiple deployments are criminal by cheneybush or Obama. RVN is nothing compared to this pointless, useless ,and immoral carnage. I worked hard for Barak because I thought he was intelligent and courageous. Wrong I guess. Betrayed"

"The 'fancy hood ornament' description of Barack Obama is funny, but I am appalled that he is going forward with an escalation in Afghanistan and, one year in, I am feeling naive (at age 70!) and hoodwinked by the 'hope' and 'change' promises that I swallowed whole in 2008. Obama is essentially the same as Hillary, except more deviously political, less blatantly hawkish, utterly unable to craft a new course for this country. And not that any candidate on the GOP side had something better to offer us. I am interested that Obama's long 'deliberations' take us into the holiday season when public blowback and press coverage after his Afghanistan escalation 'announcement' will be minimal. I am also interested to see who in this administration will resign after he makes this shocking 'decision.' As a nation, we are screwed. And we can't even blame it on W. anymore."

I told you all so a year ago....

No comments: