"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

John Hawkins: Would Obama Be President If He Made These Five Campaign Promises?

"1) My fellow Americans, I pledge to push a wildly unpopular health care plan that will lead to higher premiums, higher taxes, huge cuts to Medicare, exploding deficits, rationing, taxpayer-funded abortions, a single payer system and poor medical care!"

"2) Under my administration, we'll send Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to New York to be tried for reasons no one seems to be able to explain."

"3) If you make me the next President of the United States, I will completely abandon bipartisanship and run the most partisan administration in American history!"

"4) Under my administration, taxpayers will throw away tens of billions of dollars to prop up General Motors and Chrysler in order to give payback to the unions that help get me elected."

"5) If you elect me as President, I will put this nation over a trillion dollars in debt for a stimulus bill that will be doomed to failure before it's even passed!"

No comments: