"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PRESIDENT OBAMA AND CLASSISM HIRING

"Yes, I am publishing another call I made to another show. This time the show was the Poor People’s Campaign on Blogtalk Radio. The host is a die-hard President Obama supporter. So I decided to ask him about how he feels about President Obama mainly hiring Blacks who graduated from Ivy League universities. Well, let’s just say that the call was extremely animated. I abruptly ended the call when he told another female caller to shut up."

No comments: