"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yid with Lid: Barack Obama's Stupid JOBS-SAVED Tricks

"On his birthday I raised my son's allowance by a dollar/week I wonder if the POTUS is counting him as a saved job also. Mr. President it doesn't matter what my kid does, I am not going to fire him for taking out the trash.

"....officials defended the practice of counting raises as saved jobs. 'If I give you a raise, it is going to save a portion of your job," HHS spokesman Luis Rosero said.

"..The raises themselves were appropriate – the stimulus law set aside money for Head Start salary increases – but converting that number into jobs proved difficult. The Obama administration told Head Start officials to consider a fraction of each employee as a job saved."

No comments: