"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Friday, December 11, 2009

ABC News: White House Has No Comment on Conyers Dishing on Presidential Phone Call

"White House officials declined to comment on an interview that Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., gave The Hill, in which he says the president 'called me and told me that he heard that I was demeaning him and I had to explain to him that it wasn’t anything personal, it was an honest difference on the issues. And he said, "Well, let’s talk about it."' Conyers says he told the president he wasn’t in the mood to 'chat.'"

No comments: