"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Janet Porter: My Al Gore science experiment

"With the nations gathering in Copenhagen for their Climate Change Conference, I'm going to perform a little science experiment.

"It's based on what Al Gore said in his "Inconvenient Truth": The polar ice caps will melt sending 20-plus-foot flood waves into coastal cities worldwide. Something Grant Jeffrey, author of 'Shadow Government,' informed me on last week's Faith2Action program that apparently even Al Gore himself doesn't believe:

"'Did you know that he bought a property in San Francisco near Fisherman's Wharf, only four feet from the ocean? I would say that if he believed that the seas were going to rise 23 feet, he would not have invested a great deal of money in such a property.'

"Good point.

"As I write this, I have a glass of water with ice filled to the very top sitting on my desk. Actually, it's sitting on a paper towel on my desk – to catch (and record) any overflow. If Al Gore is right, when the ice in the glass melts, there will be an overflow of water all over my desk – spilling onto my keyboard and preventing me from finishing this column. Stay tuned for the results.

"The problem with Gore's theory, as explained by another guest on my F2A program yesterday, is something called the 'Archimedes Principle: when a less dense solid like ice melts in a liquid like water, the liquid level drops.'"

No comments: