"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yid with Lid: Chock Full of LIES-The President's Jobs Speech

"Even though I have never said a word about my wife spending money on herself (which she rarely does anyway), she still likes to come up with transparent excuses for spending. One of my favorites is when she buys an outfit and then brings it back. Say the outfit cost $100, and my wife returns it but comes home with a new dress that cost $150, she will say it was a $50 outfit.

"The only reason I bring this up is that it perfectly explains the President's plan for using the TARP dollars to create jobs. Its nothing but a bookkeeping magic: an opportunity to pay down the deficit while also spending more—thereby adding to it. He is putting some money in one pocket and taking it out of the other."

No comments: