"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I emailed Keith Olbermann of MSNBC today

Subject: You are a miserable loser, Mr. Olbermann

I heard your rants on Scott Brown. You are a 13 year old in a middle-aged body, whining because you did not have your way in the MA election.

Wah. Wah. Wah.

No class. Republicans never acted like you did after Obama got elected.

Grow up, Keith.

If you want to make me the Worst Person in the World, contact me. Go to my blog below (link was at bottom of email) for proof I'm a worst person.

Robert Oliver

PS: I'm black, from Chicago, and told people last year that they would get better change from a Coke machine than from Obama. And tell your friend Janeane Garofalo she is a poser in identifying "straight-up" racists.

No comments: