"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Joy Tiz: Okay, The Buck Stops Here- Now Shut Up About It

"Mouthing the words 'I take responsibility' should be in no way construed to mean that Barack Obama takes one scintilla of responsibility for the Christmas Day jihadist attack on America. What the president meant was: Okay, I get it. People want me to make believe I take this terrorism thing seriously. If I say the right words, everyone will just shut up about it and let me go back to wrecking the economy.

"The media’s ooohing and aahhhing about Obama’s new tough terrorism talk is the height of nincompoopery. Like all radicals, Obama’s true jeremiad is with the CIA, not the terrorists."

No comments: