"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Obama's Light Skin Is What attracted voters according to Senator Harry Reid

Dear Friends

Many of you became very angry with me, when I told you long before the election, that whites would not vote for Obama if he was dark skinned, over weight, with thick lips and kinky hair and still had a law degree from Harvard and experience as a community Organizer. If you recall, I said whites Democrats and Independents (and some Republicans) would for him because he was the right kind of black, and not a black that looked like Allen Keyes. When will black America wake up and learn what is really going on. Some of our people are so easily deceived.

Senator Harry Reid's apology, today regarding Obama's light skin color is proof that what I said was true.

I also stated when Obama bad-mouthed President Bush on many of his policies and practices, he was going to reap what he sowed and that whites who voted for him would turn on him and start bad-mouthing him on his policies. Many thought I was hoping that this would all happen, when I was only quoting what Bible has told us about reaping and sowing. Blacks cheered as Obama talked about Bush, now we see the same thing happening to him. Whites by the millions are no longer afraid of the "race card" nor are they afraid of being called "racist" - they are going after the president, and this includes news anchors on CNN, ABC and MSNBC (for the first time).

Not only are whites criticizing him, the Congress Black Caucus, the Black Broadcasters, 75,000 Black Farmers, the presidents of the Historical Black Colleges, black parents in Chicago, black leaders in Detroit, many black websites and some bold black preachers are all joining in on the criticism. Trust me, it is going to get worse before it gets better and it may get so bad that Axlerod and Emanuel will plot and find a way to get rid of the President so they won't be blamed for his policies. Now on the last prediction, you will note that I said they "may plot," - not that it will happen. But I wouldn't put it pass them. Obama has two white crooks as his chief advisors.

As blacks, we better follow the Word of God and not these politicians whether they are black or white or Democrats or Republicans. This was my advice in my book: Unfounded Loyalty in 2004 and it is still my advice today (see pages 125-145). Pray, because we have some rough days ahead of all us, but we brought it on ourselves.

Wayne Perryman

No comments: