"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Monday, January 11, 2010

WHITE BOY, PLEASE SERIES: Blagojevich: “I’m Blacker Than Barack Obama”

"Got the White Boy/White Girl, Please and Negro, Please side-eye series. First Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.), then former President Bill Clinton, and now former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich have Barry on their brain. I see my former governor is talkin’ crazy. The reasons why he’s blacker than President Obama?: 'I shined shoes', 'I grew up in a five-room apartment', and 'my father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived'. I’m sure Blago's persecution complex (never mind he got himself into trouble) plays a role here somewhere. So, a black person who has never done menial labor, grew up in a place larger than a matchbox, and is actually of African ancestry (not this observing blacks from afar business) isn’t black? Although Blago (who goes on trial this spring for trying to sell President Obama's old U.S. Senate seat) has now apologized, bookeristas are all over this one."

No comments: