"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

William Owens, Jr.: MSNBC's CHRIS MATTHEWS PERPETUATES HATRED FOR THE TEA PARTY MOVEMENT

"I happen to be a black American who, along with my wife Selena, have participated in and spoken at each of the Tea Party Express events. I am also a publisher and the author of Obama: Why Black America Should Have Doubts. I am outraged over this obvious racial slur. I can only assume that Mr. Matthews, in addition to gleefully demeaning grassroots Americans with his constant references to 'teabaggers,' is intent on inserting racism into the Tea Party movement.

"Matthews has ignored my wife and me though our participation has been highly visible – even CNN featured me in their 2009 Year in Review coverage of the Tea Party movement.

"Worse, Matthews has blatantly ignored the participation of all grassroots black Americans in the Tea Party movement, such as Lloyd Marcus, the official 'unhyphenated black American' and Tea Party Express patriotic singer/songwriter, as well as attendees and local Tea Party speakers.

"Matthews has no excuse for not knowing about this assault, or the participation of many other black Americans in grassroots political events. By pushing conservative black Americans to the back of the media bus, Matthews has once again exposed his ulterior motives, just as he did when he repetitively referred to politically active Americans with a repugnant homosexual slur – to promote division, hatred and racism."

No comments: