"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tebow's Super Bowl ad isn't intolerant; its critics are

"I'll spit this out quick, before the armies of feminism try to gag me and strap electrodes to my forehead: Tim Tebow is one of the better things to happen to young women in some time. I realize this stance won't endear me to the 'Dwindling Organizations of Ladies in Lockstep,' otherwise known as DOLL, but I'll try to pick up the shards of my shattered feminist credentials and go on."

No comments: