"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Am Kenneth Gladney

"He shouted at me, 'What kind of nigger are you?!' Then, he grabbed my board, so I quickly grabbed it back, then the man punched me in the face and charged at me . I put my hands up to block the second blow from the large man, when two other people from that group grabbed me and threw me to the ground and started punching and kicking me. I was kicked in the head and in the back, legs and buttocks. Then a white woman ran up to me while I was on the ground and began kicking me in my head as well. A few people came to my rescue for which I am forever grateful.

"Since then my life has been turned upside down and I wake up some days feeling scared and fearful for my life. The media has attacked me. They have made me out to be a dishonest and untrustworthy person. The real Kenneth is a kind and trust worthy man that just wants to be respected as a good man with a positive attitude that loves all people, no matter what walks of life they come from. I go to church and I believe in God, I hope to move past all of this and go on with my life. I still do not have a job and this situation has just made my life more complicated."

No comments: