"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

What is intellectual racism?

Dear Dr. Charles G. Adams,

Not everyone who attended the Palm Sunday service last week was happy about listening to Rev. Jeremiah Wright's radical sermon. Where is the balance of religious and philosophical views at Hartford Church? Remember, it was the Republicans under President Abraham Lincoln that freed the slaves and eventually gave the black man the vote. The Democrats, whom you support, have fought to keep the black man in physical and mental chains for hundreds of years and under the radical, President Barack Hussein Obama, continue to abort us and our future to this day.

I have been a member of Hartford since 1987, for over 23 years, and not once have I ever been asked to give a conservative point of view at any conference, meeting or before the congregation. For 23 years I have given you books, law review articles and op-eds I have written, and not one time did you ever say "thank you" or "Ellis, come to my office. Let's talk about how you can become a greater resource of intellectual diversity at Hartford." Rev. Adams, you are the man who married my wife and me on Sept. 11, 1993, and christened my two children in 1997 and 2001. … Is your treatment of me fair and just? I say not!

When will the intellectual racism and discrimination against conservative philosophical thought out of the Booker T. Washington tradition be stopped and a fair and balanced exposition of conservative ideas be allowed at your church? How long, Rev. Adams must I wait for justice?

Here is my article about Rev. Jeremiah Wright's sermon last week that was published in WorldNetDaily.com: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=135881

Rev. Adams, I challenge you to a debate at Hartford on the best philosophical ideas black America should follow. You can take the W.E.B. Dubois view, and I'll take Booker T. Washington.

Will you accept my challenge, Dr. Adams, or will you and Hartford Memorial Baptist Church continue to treat me as … The Spook Who Sat by the Door?

Peace,

Ellis Washington, J.D.
Grosse Pointe, Michigan, U.S.A.

No comments: