"What luck for the rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler
"I will bring this war to an end in 2009. So don’t be confused." -- Senator Barack Obama

"If you don't like Obama, you is a racist!" -- Kelonda

Search This Blog

"If the government robs Peter to pay Paul, he can count on the continued support of Paul.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

These are Rank-and-File Democrats Talking....

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4091220#4091339

"So we can only gather for peaceful protest in a street, which we also pay for, that puts pedestrians and motorists in danger. Brillant. Nice to know we still have "free speech zones" even after W. Nothing has changed."

"I am disgusted with this President"

"I am sorry, perhaps you are happy the President is going to continue this futile, unethical,
economically devastating war....I'm not.You want to discuss Afghanistan, talk to me. Otherwise, keep your snarky remarks to yourself. As disgusted as I am with this President, I am more disgusted with the so-called liberals & progressives who champion the man instead of holding his feet to the fire. Bunch of enablers. Bush pulled this shit, this board would be on fire. It was, indeed, a smart corporate chess move to create a campaign of the illusion of change."

This is interesting: "I'm just saying, you have been disgusted with this President since the election,and so just as CNN NOW reports everything and anything that goes on that might appear to make this President look as bad as possible, I see that you happily follow their mediawhordom lead."

(CNN has seen the light? Saturday Night Live sure did.)

"How I wish Kucinich had won."

"It looks more and MORE like "Bush Lite" every day"

"only 500, was only last year there were 10's and 100's of thousands. i guess a year is a long time..."

"I guess the war is ok if it's your side perpetuating it. Very sad. I spent the last of my back marching in '05. I wish I could still."

"Cause there were so many protests in front of the previous WH that we didn't hear about....but no more of that! Thank God for CNN and them changing their way from when Bush was President...and NOW making sure "this" President is held accountable, no matter if it is one person with one sign walking by!"

"Its OK when Obama and The Democrats do it."

"Thank you protesters! You are my heroes."

No comments: